20090427

My Obsession!



Everyone who knows me, knows I'm obsessed with Rachael Ray! Not only does this woman know how to cook easy but she cooks for real people, and I'm down for that. She's actually the reason I wanted to become invested in cooking besides help from my step-mom and mother. Rachael Ray has a bursting personality and I love watching her morning show, every day @ 9AM. The girls and I were planning a trip to NYC for my birthday but unfortunately it got cancelled but I was dying to see her show.

Anyway, I just had to blog about her since I'm watching her show right now and I told my girls and my family that I'll know I've made it, once I've been interviewed and told my story on the Rachael Ray. :)

Check her show at Rachael Ray Show!

lots of love,
Christina Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment