20090527

Love...

is pure.
is true.
is real.
doesn't discriminate; brown, black, yellow or blue; you, me, him, her; gay, straight, lesbian or transgender;
doesn't hate.
isn't fake.
encourages the right.
discourages the wrong.
brings joy.
brings hope. ____________ no matter who you love.
brings future.


LOVE
...is the human race.


Equal rights for EVERYONE includes EVERYONE.



originally I was going to find love on photobucket but I decided to go through my friends list and find love that inspired me...here is Love.











4 comments:

  1. I love this entry. It's so sweet and heartwarming. The happiness that exudes from the photos. I agree, and if you look carefully, love is all around. :)


    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. i always love love, hehe I put my name on your followers list, maybe you could follow mine too, thx

    XOs
    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello !

    I'm Bouchra a parisian fashion graphic desginer who lives in London,
    i wanted to introduce my original inspiration blog , i hope you will enjoy the visit and i promise that you won't regret it !

    a bientot !

    Bouchra

    http://boubouteatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete